Road Test Sponsorship Service costs $140. Pay $20 to sign up, $120 due by the day before the test.
Alternate Hours Road Test Sponsorship
Ringer’s Auto School will submit an alternate hours road test request to the registry each week. The time between road test request and road test assignment is typically two weeks.
The road test will take place in Lynn, MA.
After you register for our sponsorship service, your name will be included in our next request submitted on the following Monday for a target date approximately two weeks in advance. The registry may assign the test appointment any day of the week, morning or afternoon. We will inform you of the assignment one week before the test.
There is no guarantee the registry will have examiners available to do an alternate hours test for our school. If the registry denies our test request, we will re-apply the following week.
What’s Included in Ringer’s $140 Sponsorship Service:
- Ringer’s will obtain your test appointment.
- Ringer’s provides a free 15 minute brush up lesson, usually the day before the test. This is a skills refresher.
- Ringer’s provides the driving school car for the brush up lesson and for the test.
What’s NOT Included in Ringer’s $140 Sponsorship Service:
- Sponsorship does NOT include a ride. All applicants need to find their own ride to the practice and the test.
- Sponsorship does NOT include registry fees. Ringer’s is a private company and not a government agency. The government grades your road test and issues your driver’s license. You pay the government their license and test fees, directly on the RMV website. MASS DOT RMV fees are not included in Ringer’s sponsorship fee and are separate and in addition to Ringer’s sponsorship fees.
Cost to Register
$20 Sign Up Fee
Payment Due the Day Before the Test ($120 cash only)
$120 payable to Ringer’s Auto School the Day Before the Test (Usually at the Brush Up Lesson)