SEPTEMBER 2022 Saugus Driver’s Education
September 2022 Saugus Driver’s Education
Classroom sessions will take place IN PERSON in Unit D (formerly the old train depot) at 7 Eustis St., Saugus, MA.
September Driver’s Education in Saugus.
• Day #1 – WEDNESDAY, September 21st: 4pm-8pm
Day #2 – WEDNESDAY, September 28th: 4pm-8pm
Day #3 – WEDNESDAY, October 5th: 4pm-8pm
Day #4 – WEDNESDAY, October 12th: 4pm-8pm
Day #5 – WEDNESDAY, October 19th: 4pm-8pm
Day #6 – WEDNESDAY, October 26th: 4pm-8pm
Day #7 – WEDNESDAY, November 2nd: 4pm-8pm
Day #8 – WEDNESDAY, November 9th: 4pm-8pm
September Parent Class will be held IN PERSON, ON SITE at 7 Eustis St., Unit D (formerly the old train depot), Saugus, MA:
SEPTEMBER Parent Class in Saugus.
• SUNDAY, September 18th: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
What’s included in the driver’s education package:
• 15 modules classroom material (30 hrs.), and
• 12 hours behind-the-wheel driving lessons in the driving school car with a certified instructor
• 6 hours observation (required by the State of MA)
• 1 two-hour parent class (required by the state of MA)
• Certificate of Driver’s Education Completion (required for road test eligibility for students under age 18, and to get a 10% discount on auto insurance
Terms and Conditions of Course Registration
Attendance: The course materials are delivered in 3-hour segments. If the student misses a 3-hour segment, they must make up the corresponding 3-hour segment during the next available course offering.
Transfers: There is a fee associated with transfers. If you sign up for a classroom start date and later change your mind, requesting to be transferred to a later start date, we will transfer your enrollment.
• Transfer fee if you notify Ringer’s one month in advance: $25
• Transfer fee with less than 1-month notice: $95
• Transfer fee for COVID: If you are unable to attend due to COVID, the fee will be waived upon receipt of a doctor’s note.
Cancellations: There are no refunds for cancellations.
• If you are unable to attend due to COVID, your balance will be credited to your account and you may transfer to Ringer’s next available course offering.
• If you cancel your registration and choose not to transfer to a future class date, we will credit your payment to your account. No Refunds.
Course Completion: Upon completion of 30 hours classroom time, 12 hours behind-the-wheel driving lessons in the driving school car with a certified instructor, 6 hours observation, One 2-hour parent class and balance paid in full, Ringer’s will enter the student record in the registry database and the registry will certify the student as having completed driver’s education.
• The Certificate of Completion is digital, not paper. There is no hard copy. You can find evidence of your certificate by logging into your individual record on the registry’s website.
• Your MyRMV profile can be found here: https://atlas-myrmv.massdot.state.ma.us/myrmv/_/ or Google “My RMV MA”.
ROAD LESSON SERVICE AREA
Our service area includes Saugus, Wakefield, Melrose, Lynn Malden, Revere. Students living within Ringer’s service area will be picked up and dropped off at their home for behind-the-wheel driving lessons. Students living outside of Ringer’s geographical service area will be picked up and dropped off at Ringer’s Saugus location for behind the wheel instruction. Do not purchase this package if you live outside of our service area unless you commit to meeting the driving instructor at our Saugus location to begin and end your lessons. If you have questions, please phone the office before making your purchase (781) 233-3664. SERVICE AREA : SAUGUS, WAKEFIELD, MELROSE, LYNN, MALDEN, REVERE
The payment plan is $300 to sign up, $300 30 days later, $280 30 days later. Your student may begin scheduling behind-the-wheel driving lessons once your balance is paid in full.
1. Click the Add to Cart button.
2. Select “Cash or Check Payments”
3. Mail a check made to Ringer’s Auto School, 7 Eustis St., Unit C, Saugus 01906 or stop by the office 11am-4pm weekdays to pay by check or cash.
A 5% convenience fee is added to credit/debit card purchases and a 5% convenience fee is added to the payment plan option. To avoid fees, pay in full by cash or check.