AUGUST 2022 Saugus Driver’s Education
Classroom sessions will take place IN PERSON in Unit D (formerly the old train depot) at 7 Eustis St., Saugus, MA.
August Driver’s Education in Saugus.
- Day #1 – MONDAY, August 1st: 12 noon -6pm
- Day #2 – TUESDAY, August 2nd: 12 noon -6pm
- Day #3 – WEDSDAY, August 3rd: 12 noon -6pm
- Day #4 – THURSDAY, August 4th: 12 noon -6pm
- Day #5 – FRIDAY, August 5th: 12 noon -6pm
AUGUST Parent Class will be held IN PERSON, ON SITE at 7 Eustis St., Unit D (formerly the old train depot), Saugus, MA:
AUGUST Parent Class in Saugus.
- SUNDAY, July. 31th: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
What’s included in the driver’s education package:
- 30 hours classroom time, and
- 12 hours behind-the-wheel driving lessons in the driving school car with a certified instructor
- 6 hours observation (required by the State of MA)
- 1 two-hour parent class (required by the state of MA)
- Certificate of Driver’s Education Completion (required for road test eligibility for students under age 18, and to get a 10% discount on auto insurance
To Pay by Cash or Check, Click Add to Cart Below. After proceeding to checkout, scroll down to the bottom of your checkout page and select “Check/Cash Payments”.
Terms and Conditions of Course Registration
Attendance: The course materials are delivered in 3-hour segments. If the student misses a 3-hour segment, they must make up the corresponding 3-hour segment during the next available course offering.
Transfers: There is a fee associated with transfers. If you sign up for a classroom start date and later change your mind, requesting to be transferred to a later start date, we will transfer your enrollment.
- Transfer fee if you notify Ringer’s one month in advance: $25
- Transfer fee with less than 1-month notice: $95
- Transfer fee for COVID: If you are unable to attend due to COVID, the fee will be waived upon receipt of a doctor’s note.
- If you are unable to attend due to COVID, your balance will be credited to your account and you may transfer to Ringer’s next available course offering.
- The Certificate of Completion is digital, not paper. There is no hard copy. You can find evidence of your certificate by logging into your individual record on the registry’s website.
- Your MyRMV profile can be found here: https://atlas-myrmv.massdot.state.ma.us/myrmv/_/ or Google “My RMV MA”.
ROAD LESSON SERVICE AREA
Our service area includes Saugus, Wakefield, Melrose, Lynn Malden, Revere. Students living within Ringer’s service area will be picked up and dropped off at their home for behind-the-wheel driving lessons. Students living outside of Ringer’s geographical service area will be picked up and dropped off at Ringer’s Saugus location for behind the wheel instruction. Do not purchase this package if you live outside of our service area unless you commit to meeting the driving instructor at our Saugus location to begin and end your lessons. If you have questions, please phone the office before making your purchase (781) 233-3664. SERVICE AREA : SAUGUS, WAKEFIELD, MELROSE, LYNN, MALDEN, REVERE